• Anyone discovered to be cheating, hacking or exploiting the game environment outside of its intended functionality will be subject to corrective action with banning reserved for serious or repeat offences.
• Building within any cave of artifact route structure on land is prohibited. Offending structures will be removed without warning or compensation.( These caves have been marked in a clear and very visible way)
• Colossus Island is a Social PVP environment. Murder, Robbery, Raids and Warfare are to be expected, even encouraged. However, harassment and/or “Griefing” is unacceptable; allow your targets time to repair and retaliate (thats half the fun).
• We believe in recycling; Demolish unneeded structures when you are done with them, this allows others to use the area after you and reduces server load.
~Base leveling is frowned upon
~ If you intend on raiding please just be fair, be knowledgeable that people can and will defend or retaliate.
A simple definition of griefing so it cannot be confused:
1. Purposefully shooting or otherwise sabotaging your teammates in an online game.
2. In online gaming where one repeatedly killing the same individual or individuals over and over again, or camping their corpse to prevent them from retrieving it, or otherwise performing actions in a game to prevent the player from enjoying the game.
3. In online gaming, someone who takes pleasure in creating grief for an opponent via various "cheap" tactics.
4. Constant killing off dinos with no intent on "officially raiding.
( If players, dinos or both are out in the terrain, they can be killed, If dinos are set to aggressive neutral and attack other players they can be killed)